Apache OpenJPA 1.1.0 Now Available
Apache OpenJPA 1.1.0 is now available at http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html and via Maven. Version 1.1.0 includes a number of new features and bugfixes, including:
- Improvements in SQL generation for DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- Support for memory-friendly streaming of BLOB and CLOB data
- Support for interface-only domain models
- Collections and Maps can now contain primitives, enums and @Embeddables, as well as @Entity and @MappedSuperclass types
- Assorted performance and scalability improvements
For more details, see the release notes.
OpenJPA 1.1.0 was released some weeks ago but until yesterday we didn’t have a oficial announce, they has some problems with the artifacts signatures in maven.
The support for memory-friendly streaming of BLOB and CLOB data was my work in the summer of code 🙂